Complete 100% of the Story Mode on a New Game, Unseeded.
* Full-length video is required for this category regardless of placement.
* Acquire all 4 Gears
- If there aren't 4 gears in the seed, get all 3 and mention in the description that it was a 3-gear seed.
* Double your Stamina pool
* Collect all 4 pre-infused Daggers/Shortswords
* Increase max Hearts to 16 (Hale and Hearty)
* Fill your inventory's permanent item slots with every item and upgrade in the game (including Great Bow and all 4 extra Arrow types, Magic Boomerang, Longshot, Mirror Shield, all 3 Bottles, and all 6 Scrolls) (Expansive Repertoire).
* Acquire the Big Bomb Bag and Big Quiver
* Obtain all 7 Base Weapons (they may be infused, they just need to be non-Glass)
* Obtain all 7 Legendary Weapons (Eight Sharps)
* Obtain all 5 mapping Charms
* Unlock all 4 playable characters (Link, Zelda, Cadence, Yves)
* Unlock the square portal from completing Future Hyrule Castle and hitting the Sheikah Stone before Ganon.
* Defeat all 4 Instrument Bosses, Octavo, and Ganon
* Before starting the run, make sure that you display the file slot selected for your New Game in the video.
* After completing the run, go back to the Main Menu and select "Continue" and select the file of the run you just completed.
* Show your inventory to prove you have collected every item required.
* Please show the Arrow types by clicking on the Great Bow in your menu and scrolling through them.
* Show Caladbolg, Eli's Great Shovel, and Royal Rapier by selecting Link, Cadence, and Zelda at the Sheikah Stone.
* Also show that you have acquired all of the base weapons, including the Base Longsword, Greatshovel, and Rapier on each character, and that you have the Ruby, Emerald, Obsidian, and Titanium versions of any mix of daggers & shortswords in addition to the base one of each.
* If you defeat Ganon, but forgot anything from the requirements, you will have to go and correct this, then go back and defeat Ganon again. The run must absolutely end on the "You Win!" screen followed by your verifications mentioned above.
* Please include the time-stamps of when you acquired the Big Quiver and Big Bomb Bag in the description.
The following glitches/skips/abuses are banned in this subcategory:
* Barrier Skip
* 3-player glitch (pausing and teleporting to a Sheikah Stone after entering the Ganon fight with the Symphony of the Mask DLC active)
* Error House & Boots of Speed
All runs submitted here must be played on v1.4.0 or later The use of an emulator is not allowed.
Additional requirements to those listed above:
* Acquire a 4th Bottle, the Magic Cape, and the Megaton Hammer.
* Obtain the Hero Medal
* Obtain all 6 of Skull Kid's Masks
* Unlock Skull Kid as a character
* Defeat the two Future Hyrule instrument bosses: Synthrova & King Dobongo
* Open the Future Hyrule barrier
* You may choose to defeat Skull Ganon instead of regular Ganon.
Additional/modified verification steps:
* Show your inventory to prove you have collected every item required, including 4 dots under the Bottles slot instead of just 3 Bottle slots.
On the New Game screen, set both Fixed Beat and Double-Time to Off. This is the default timing setting.
On the New Game screen, select Permadeath Mode = Off.
On the New Game screen, select Mystery Mode = Off.